Docklands Ventures continues to deliver on consulting and advisory appointments in the real estate sector. Anchored by Mark Bradford, Docklands has access to market leading skills and resources which are assembled to drive results on a project by project basis.
Cognisant of protecting client identity and scope of work, Docklands has developed and implemented corporate turnaround strategies, consulted on occupier and investor portfolios, provided real estate capability to multi-national management consultants and regularly acts as independent advisor in real estate transactions.
About Mark Bradford:
Strategic and operational leader with over 30 years of broad based experience in business development and operations management across multiple markets and disciplines within the commercial real estate industry.
- Driven, built and lead businesses from concept to profitable operation.
- Respected leader with extensive industry networks and proven entrepreneurial abilities.
- Effective negotiator and advisor in both occupier and investor services, a track record including local and multinational corporates, listed and private sector investors.
- Founded, built and concluded the sale of a South African property services provider to a NYSE listed entity. Post acquisition and integration, regional leader- this role resulted in expanded operational activity to include capability in 22 African countries.
- Principal shareholder and investor in a number of private property holding entities. Assets acquired in locations including Rosebank, Illovo, Parktown, were successfully redeveloped and or asset managed resulting in significant value enhancement on disposal.
- Investor and advisor in unlisted real estate opportunity in the UK and select European cities.
- Director and shareholder in Docklands Ventures, the operating incubator for his real estate interests and activities.